Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat
A mid-sized yoga mat that brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice. The PROlite® will never wear out, guaranteed.
Standard: 4 lbs; 71" x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
Standard: 4.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 4.7 mm thick
• High performance in a lightweight form.
• Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
• Emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
• Actual logo color may vary.
• Please note: PRO mats are hand poured and colors may vary slightly from mat to mat.
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean & Disinfect: Guidelines here.