Women's Hoka Transport
Performance Minded. City Savvy.
Conceived at the intersection of lifestyle and performance, this commuter-friendly style offers a multitude of sustainability features across the outsole, midsole, and upper. Designed with the city-dweller in mind, the Transport employs a 30% sugarcane EVA midsole, a Vibram® EcoStep Natural outsole that uses 90% oil-free components, and Cordura® RE/CORETM with 100% rPET, plus a quick-toggle lace and 360 degrees of reflectivity.
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- Quick-toggle lace
- 360-degrees of reflectivity
- Cordura® abrasion-resistant textile upper
- Traditional laces included (60% recycled polyester excluding aglet)
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment
- Compression molded EVA midsole with 30% sugarcane
- Vibram® EcoStep Natural outsole made with 90% oil-free ingredients
- 87% recycled polyester strobel board
- 100% recycled polyester vamp and tongue Cordura® mesh
- 100% recycled polyester rear-quarter mesh, tongue and collar lining
- Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil
- 100% recycled polyester ghilley webbing textile