Women's Hoka Trail Code GTX
Dynamic. Lightweight. Explorer.
Honoring the unspoken code of the trail, this day hiker boot treads lighter with responsible manufacturing practices. Grounded in a HUBBLE® heel with SwallowTail™ geometry, the Trail Code uses a responsive new foam for exceptional cushioning. Finished with dimensional screen printing to decrease waste and increase durability, this trail contender was made for exploring.
- Ripstop upper with 100% recycled textile
- GORE-TEX bootie construction with 71% recycled polyester face fabric
- HUBBLE®heel & SwallowTail™ HOKA geometry
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lug
- Water-repellant materials